All Warm Inside
The best wine cocktails start with the best wine! Want to mix it up a bit and get warm on a cold winter night? Try this amazingly delicious One Brick Mulled Wine recipe!
- 1 bottle of our bold and approachable One Brick Red Blend
- 1 orange: zested and sliced (hold some back for the garnish)
- 6 whole cloves
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 3 whole star anise
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 cup of apple cider
- Combine all ingredients in a crockpot - you can use a large saucepan if you'd like, but this works great in a crockpot. Set it to low and bring to a low simmer.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes, making sure it doesn't boil at all. If it boils, you lose the alcohol and really...
- Remove from heat and ladle into mugs strained of the whole spice or not, both ways work.
- Garnish with a sliced wheel of orange and serve.
- Enjoy that warm and cozy feeling all winter long!