Classic Deviled Eggs paired with our One Brick Chardonnay
Spring is definitely in the air and Easter is just around the corner. We love this time of year, as it signals new growth and liveliness after the long winter. In celebration of the season, we’ve rounded up our favorite Spring recipes.
When it comes to pairing wines with deviled eggs, reach for something light, dry and white. You really can’t go wrong with our One Brick Chardonnay. This refreshingly clean and crisp style of chardonnay has hints of melon and honeysuckle. You can taste apricots and tangerines as you sip. It is deliciously acid-driven, making this a perfect pairing.
- 10 hard-boiled eggs
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. mustard
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar or vinegar
- ½ tsp. horseradish
- 1/8 tsp. paprika
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne (optional)
- Sea salt
- Black Pepper
- Minced chives for topping
- Extra paprika for topping
- Cut boiled eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks. In a bowl add egg yolks, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, horseradish, paprika, cayenne, salt to taste, and pepper to taste. Mash the yolk until smooth, and add additional salt and pepper if needed.
- Using a piping bag or spoon evenly fill each mixture into the egg whites.
- Add paprika sprinkles and top with your chives. Serve chilled with your One Brick Chardonnay.
Want more recipes and wine pairings?