One Brick Pinot Noir Chocolate Truffles
Chocolate desserts and Pinot Noir are at the top of our must-have lists for Valentine's Day. One Brick Pinot Noir pops of bright red fruit, including raspberry, strawberry, cherry, and Santa Rosa plum. The fruit notes are balanced by hints of baking spice which is why it pairs perfectly with chocolate. Our truffle recipe is only a handful of ingredients and a few basic steps, you can make in the time it takes you to enjoy a glass of wine. This pairing is sure to impress your loved one this year. Pair with our One Brick Pinot Noir and enjoy this Valentine's Day. Not celebrating Valentine's Day this year? That's okay, this recipe is great for two but even better for one!
- 12 oz milk, dark, or white chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 c heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp One Brick Pinot Noir
- Plain Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Optional Toppings- Crushed nuts, peppermints, pretzels, shredded coconut, sprinkles, or toffee.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low, bring the cream to a simmer. Add our One Brick Pinot Noir to the cream and stir.
- Place chocolate in a medium-size bowl, pour cream over the chocolate, and stir until smooth.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight until solid.
- Roll mixture into small balls and coat with cocoa. Optional; add crushed nuts, peppermints, pretzels, shredded coconut, sprinkles, or toffee to create different textures and flavors!
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Enjoy with a bottle of One Brick Pinot Noir.