September 1, 2021 | One Brick Blog | Jana Kramer
Red Blend & Chicken Pairings
Spice it up or keep it simple. A few of our favorite pairings below, plus a new recipe for you to try. Our bold and smooth blend opens up with elegant hints of blueberry, pomegranate, dark chocolate and sandalwood. Bright cherry and raspberry flavors carry through the richly smooth finish, with a lingering pop of spice. One Brick Red Blend is a really versatile wine and pairs beautifully with all different foods, but chicken and mushrooms are one of our favorite pairings.
Mushroom Stuffed Chicken
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package baby portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Set an oven rack in the center of the oven.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add mushrooms and cook until softened. Add garlic and thyme and cook until mushrooms are tender. Reduce heat to medium-low. Stir in cream cheese and season with salt. Remove from heat once all is melted.
- Spoon mushroom-cream mixture onto the chicken breasts. Wrap chicken around the mixture and secure with toothpicks. Place chicken bundles in a baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and brush with Dijon mustard. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and return to the oven.
- Continue baking until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 15-20 minutes more. Discard toothpicks before serving.
Keep it simple with stir fry.
Not only is a mushroom
chicken stir fry easy to
make, it is an awesome pairing
with our Red Blend.
Keep it low carb or throw some
rice in the rice cooker if you
want a starch.