September 30, 2021 | One Brick Blog | Jana Kramer
Red Blend Mulled Wine
- 1-2 bottles of our bold and approachable One Brick Red Blend
- 2 oranges: zested and sliced (hold some back for the garnish)
- 6 whole cloves
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 3 whole star anise
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1/4 cup Brandy (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a crockpot - you can use a large saucepan if you'd like, but this works great in a crockpot. Set it to low and bring to a low simmer.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes, making sure it doesn't boil at all. If it boils, you lose the alcohol and really...
- Remove from heat and ladle into mugs strained of the whole spice or not, both ways work.
- Garnish with a sliced wheel of orange and serve.
- Enjoy that warm and cozy feeling all Season long.