This policy covers the following:
- Defines what information is collected from our customers
- Describes how consumer personal information is used
- How and why we share information to 3rd party partners
- Explains the process to have personal information disclosed and/or deleted by customer
- Defines the California residents' rights under the CCPA.
Collection of Information
- One Brick collects information provided by customers in course of business transaction including but not limited to: Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email Address, birth date, personal interests or preferences, purchases made, payment information such as bank account and payment card numbers, expiration dates required to execute your transaction.
- Other information that may collected include computer, mobile device, and/or browser information such as location, hardware & software information, as well as other non-personal information such as access times, domains, browser type, operating system, IP Addresses, and cookie information
- Cookies, web beacons, and other technologies may be used to analyze and track usage data, determine popularity of certain content, and deliver advertising,
Use of Information
- We use information provided by customers to process transactions and fulfill orders.
- We use information to manage wine club programs and other loyalty programs.
- Data is used to send customers news and information regarding our services, promotions, events, etc.
- We may use information to track and analyze trends in connection to our services, to improve content, and for advertising of our services and products,
- We may collect information to verify your identity, age, or to investigate and prevent fraud or other illegal activities. One Brick assumes no liability or responsibility to undertake any specific investigation or fraud prevention activities.
Sharing of Information
We may share Information about you as follows:
- With 3rd parties that provide information processing services with us for the purpose of processing transactions payment card processing, management of wine clubs, shipment compliance, and other entities that are part of the payment or shipment process
- In response to a request by law enforcement or other governmental entity or court order or subpoena: if under a legal obligation to do so.
- One Brick does not sell any identifiable personal information obtained from our customers.
- We may also share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information to 3rd parties for the purpose of analytics or our services.
- One Brick takes appropriate and commercially reasonable measures including administrative, technical and physical safeguards, to protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
- Contracts with 3rd party partners who process and/or store personal information require provisions regarding data security and unauthorized access
- No transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure and One Brick cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide to us.
- Customers will be notified if any third party interference occurs.
- One Brick intends to keep your information secure, accurate, and up-to-date.
- Customers have the right to inquire about and review the data One Brick collected from you.
- Customers also have the right to have collected data deleted.
- In order to review, correct, restrict, or delete your information One Brick collected and have on file, please take one of the following actions:
- Contact email@example.com
- Call (209)267-8114
- Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies, however our services may not function properly if you do so.
- If you are a customer certain information must be maintained to properly service your account. For example, to process a club order we would need name, address, payment information, and club preferences.
- Be aware that even if you request information to be removed from our systems, such information may never be completely removed due to technical and legal constraints, including backup and disaster recovery systems.
Your California Privacy Rights
- California law permits residents of California to request certain details about information we collect for residents and about information we disclose to third parties. If you would like to request access to this information or request deletion of personal information, please contact us using one of the contact options listed in the Your Options section.
- Please note, we will take steps to verify your identity before fulfilling any of the above requests. This could be thru verifying two to three data points regarding your identity.
- Pursuant to the CCPA legislation, you have the following rights: (i) the right to receive this privacy notice, (ii) the rights to know the personal information that is being collected by us (which information we have provided to you above); (iii) the right to prevent the sale of personal information (we do not sell personal information), (iv) the right to access your personal information and/or request deletion of your personal information (a consumer may make a request for personal information or erasure request twice in a twelve-month period. One Brick has 45 days from a request to respond) and (v) the right to equal services and prices, even if your exercise their privacy rights (One Brick does not charge any fee or change any service provided based upon your exercise of any privacy rights).
- Please note that One Brick Wines does not sell personal information.
- One Brick does not direct services toward individuals under the age of twenty-one years of age and nor do we knowingly collect personal information from Minors.
One Brick Wines
Mobile Message Service Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 02/14/2022
The One Brick Wines mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by One Brick Wines (“ One Brick Wines ”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to One Brick's SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of One Brick through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with One Brick. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to [insert your sending number] or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other One Brick mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms. For Service support or assistance, text HELP to OneBrick (6632-7425) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice above.